Hello, nice to meet you! I am Christina Bellaro.
Accomplished and creative Senior Marketing Graphic Designer and Manager with over 20 years of experience. Exceptional collaborative and communication skills with the ability to drive successful projects from conception to completion. Excels within deadline-driven environments with high attention to detail and ever-changing priorities.
· Adobe Creative Suite expertise
· PowerPoint presentations
· Social Media/Web: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest
· WordPress, Drupal, Google + Business, Google Analytics, Hootsuite
· Video animation and creation
· Very strong graphic design skills
· Trade show booth and banner signage design
· Marketing collateral (brochures, white papers, magazine ads, sell sheets)
· Communication strategies
· Visual communication expertise
· Complex problem solver
· Corporate identity branding
· Photoshoot management and photo editing skills
· Concept and development
· Retail store signage creation
· Campaign development
· Creative team leadership
CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER | IPC SYSTEMS, INC | Murray Hill, NJ | 08/2016 to Current
· Spearheaded eye catching design of Nasdaq Tower closing bell ceremony signage in Times Square, New York.
· Designed invitations, signage and the event presentation for a product launch at the iconic Rainbow Room in New York City and other leading industry events in London, Geneva, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong.
· Sole global graphic designer for the global company with over 20 offices worldwide.
· Redesigned large scale trade show booth wall display for conferences and create custom pop-up banners for financial industry events and trade shows.
· Create daily graphicbs for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn using Adobe Photoshop. Mange social media calendar with the public relations firm.
· Post marketing collateral, blogs, white papers and press releases to IPC’s website using WordPress. Create web sliders to promote content.
· Increased traffic and followers on LinkedIn by 400% in the first year.
Graphic Designer | KIKA STRETCH STUDIOS | Westfield, NJ | 02/2017 to 06/2017
· Designed and scheduled social media posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account. Updated the website as needed.
· Graphic design of monthly newsletters, design of large scale banners, brochures, business cards, and other marketing material, creation of flyers for events and in studio signage.
· Increased traffic to social media accounts by 500% in first month.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | MEETING LOGISTICS | New Providence, NJ | 04/2013 to 12/2016
· Designed print and web-based newsletter, created social media marketing and executed engagement plans; wrote blogs.
· Managed daily social media community communication by moderating-on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
· Assisted managing the company web site and writing blogs on event planning tips and trends.
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER | GODIVA | New York, NY, 2015
Created French retail store signage for Canadian French speaking locations.
GRAPHIC ARTIST | DESIGNER GREETINGS | Edison, NJ | 07/2011 to 12/2012
· Designed new greeting cards and created unique typography, designed the cards' interior with illustrations.
GRAPHIC ARTIST | QUADRIGA ART/INNOVAIRE | New York, NY | 04/2007 to 05/2011
· Creatively designed numerous direct mail packages for the global market.
· Specialized in creating innovative and fresh designs for French speaking countries in Europe. Created mockups of each project for client review.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | OC TRANSPO | Ottawa, Canada | 05/1999 to 12/2006
· Directly contributed to design and development of numerous brochures, posters, monthly corporate newsletter, magazine and newspaper ads.
· Responsible for TransPoetry concept and development campaign where dozens of large-scale billboards appeared on over 800 buses city-wide.
Algonquin College | Ottawa, Canada | Graphic Design Degree
Ottawa School of Art | Ottawa, Canada | Fine Arts and Photography
Fleming College | Peterborough, Canada | Social Worker Degree
Baruch College | New York, NY| Career Development Courses
English and French